Parents are encouraged to join us in the auditorium for our Easter worship experience with live music and a powerful message. For safety and security, parents will NOT be permitted in the Kids area during our EGG Hunt. All CANVAS kids Volunteers are all background checked and trained for the safety of your children.
RULES FOR THE EASTER EGG HUNT 2018.
We want everyone to have a fun & safe experience! Please read the following rules and contact us with any questions.
• A Parent/Guardian must register each child to participate in the Egg Hunt. Pre-Register online to avoid long lines, or you can register at the event. Please arrive early for Check-In.
• For security, Parents/Guardians are not allowed in the Egg Hunt area after registration.
• Parents/Guardians will be given a Check-Out number to use when picking up children for the safety of all participants.
• Parents/Guardians will be in our Easter Worship Experience during the Egg Hunt. If a parent/guardian is needed before the Egg Hunt is over, you will be notified via text through our SMS system.
• Easter egg baskets are allowed in the Egg Hunt area.
• If children do not have a basket, we will supply a plastic bag to collect eggs.
**If you have a handicapped or physically challenged child, one adult may go into the Egg Hunt area with that child.
WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT START?
There are two times to choose from on Easter Sunday, April 1st: 9:00AM or 10:30AM. Each time has an Egg Hunt for kids as well as an Easter Celebration for Parents/Guardians in the main auditorium. (We recommend arriving early for registration.)
WHERE IS IT?
Our Egg Hunt in will be held at the Northfield High School: 1400 Division Street, Northfield, MN 55057.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
You can pre-register online to avoid long lines, or you can register at the event.